Check out my travel companion’s blog tombarbee.tumblr.com
Tom and I are traveling across the country scouting out “what makes a city cool” and meeting plenty of people along the way. We are both photographers looking for direction in life and to have some amazing opportunities to photograph what our country has to offer.
Here are the stops we’ve made so far:
- Atlanta for St. Patrick’s Day
- New Orleans for dinner and a few jazz clubs
- Houston for a late nights rest
- San Antonio for hidden gems in downtown
- San Angelo for old ballrooms with high ceilings and windows
- Odessa for smoked brisket and ham in a little shack
- Colorado Springs to visit the Garden of the Gods
- Avon enjoying the snow covered mountain backdrops
We are continuing down to enjoy some camping in the desert somewhere, followed by Vegas, then a trip up the coast from San Diego to Seattle. Oh the adventures to be had. I pray that our luck with meeting good people continues.